- NUIT's web site
- NetID activation
- VPN set up
- NUIT e-mail
- Submit a service request
- NUIT Support Page
- Policies and Guidelines
- Available Software
- Weinberg IT
Printing to any of our four copiers is available to faculty, staff, graduate students and post-docs. Contact Troy Alexander in the Department office to learn where the closest printer/copier is and the procedures for printing to it. Often it is as simple as downloading the specific driver software.
Weinberg IT is your direct contact for computing and technology support.
Teaching and Research Resources
Academic & Research Technologies (A&RT), a department of Northwestern University Information Technology, supports faculty in their primary roles as instructors and researchers.
- Smart Classrooms
- CAESAR Course/Student System
- CTEC Ratings (Course and Teacher Evaluation Council)
- Slate: A web-based collaboration tool that can be accessed on campus or anywhere that you have internet access and a web browser.
- Quest: A high-performance computing cluster provided by NUIT to support large-scale research computing tasks.
Storage and File Hosting Resources
- Box: Northwestern offers 30 GB of free storage space for, graduate students, faculty and staff.
- Qualtrics Research Suite (online surveys): A cloud-based service which provides a comprehensive suite of tools to create web surveys and analyze collected data. Qualtrics has been licensed by the College and unlimited access is available at no cost to all Weinberg faculty, staff, graduate students, and undergraduate students.